Alison LewinProject Manager
“Maximizing social impact depends upon your organization’s balance of efficiency and effectiveness.”
Experience and Skills:
- Serves clients in specialty staffing and project manager roles.
- More than 15 years of navigating success for nonprofits, including faith-based, education, and youth services organizations.
- Specializes in strategic and business planning, budgeting and finance, fundraising and development, religious and cultural organizations, education and youth services.
- Previous projects include:
- Fundraising and Relationship Management—Developed a program to partner with community organizations to provide funding, volunteers, and in-kind contributions to achieve eightfold increase in students served as part of a fundraising and literacy awareness event that raised over $200K in general operating support in Chicago alone. Served as media liaison and spokesperson in campaign that garnered over 235M media impressions.
- Nonprofit Strategy—Led program analysis for diverse stakeholders; revised curriculum and program structure to achieve 40% growth in revenues over 4 years.
- Financial Management—Created system for in-house expense and budget tracking at youth services organization. Trained staff in its use.
- MBA, Boston University. Dual concentrations in Public and Nonprofit Management, and Strategy and Business Analysis
- BA in Religious Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Member, Association Forum of Chicago
Sampling of Clients Served:
- Unity College
- Sigma Chi Foundation
- Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine