Joe McLennanAssociate Vice President
My passion is making organizations stronger....the not-for-profit and civic sectors are the heart and soul of our country.
Joe McLennan has over 30 years experience in higher education, healthcare and nonprofit leadership and consulting. As part of the Alford Executive Search team, he leads and participates on Executive Search projects. Additionally, he heads his own management consulting firm that serves nonprofit community benefit organizations in economic development, conservation, the arts, education and human services.
Joined Alford Executive Search: 2013
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Facing Forward to End Homelessness
- BA from Marquette Univeristy
- Post Graduate training in Counseling, Educational Administration and Organizational Dynamics at Harvard and the University of Maryland.
- Scherer Schneider Paulick
- The Management Association of Illinois
- Peat Marwick
See More Team Members »