“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Experience and Skills:
- Serves clients in specialty staffing roles.
- More than 10 years of nonprofit leadership experience in higher education, social services and mental health, with primary focus in Development/Strategic Planning.
- Experienced fundraiser with broad knowledge of institutional giving, donor and board relations, alumni relations and special events.
- Former Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations for Anixter Center and Dominican University. Expert technical and grant writer.
- Community board member and mental health advocate for youth and adults.
- Adler University
- Master of Arts, Public Policy & Administration, Northwestern University (2005)
- Bachelor of Arts, Urban Studies, Harvard University (2001)
- Board Member / Support Group Facilitator, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Cook County North Suburban
- Board Member, Youth Services of Glenview/Northbrook
- Past President, NAMI – Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Association of Fundraising Professionals: 2010 AFP Chicago Fellow
See More Team Members »