“Nonprofits fulfill a vital role in our communities and I feel strongly about assisting our clients in finding qualified and passionate leadership.”
Experience and Skills:
- Serves clients in search and specialty staffing roles.
- More than 15 years of not-for-profit experience in higher education, performing arts, media, consulting and executive search.
- Brings expertise in annual communications strategy, data selection and segmentation processes, donor appeals, marketing/public relations, major donor moves management and special campaign direction.
- Previously worked for KUED (University of Utah PBS-affiliate station), The Genesee Theatre (IL), The Alford Group, Thunderbird School of Global Management and The Family Room of Evanston (IL).
- BA, Brigham Young University in Political Science
- Certified in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis
See More Team Members »