Retained Executive Search Services
As a retained search firm, we focus on finding the right person for your organization and ensure that (s)he is successful in the short and long-term. Our holistic approach to Executive Search is based on several key principles:
- For a new hire to be successful in any position, success must first be clearly defined.
- Past performance is the greatest predictor of future achievement.
- Targeted and creative strategies must be utilized to develop a candidate pool with breadth and depth, as quickly as possible.
- Chemistry is important: when making candidate recommendations; as objective advisors we look for an affinity between you, the candidate, and the overall team.
- Balance between chemistry, past performance, and future potential is KEE to ensure the right fit.
Our track record of successful national and local searches for organizations and our long-term client relationships are proof that our philosophy and approach deliver the desired results.
Our typical searches include Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, VP/Director of Resource Development, Chief Financial and Chief Information Officer, Director of Marketing, and other key leadership positions.
Go To Executive Search